[Asterisk-Users] supermicro with asterisk and tdm cards

Cory Andrews Cory at VOIPSupply.com
Wed Oct 12 05:56:32 MST 2005

Yeah I should have picked up on that, single PCI Riser in this one, so 1
card.  I don't know of any 1U solution out there that would give you 3
PCI slots to work with, I think you'll have to go to a 2U at least to
achieve this.

Cory Andrews
Senior Partner
VOIPSupply.com