[Asterisk-Users] parameters documentation

pellegrini at frameweb.it pellegrini at frameweb.it
Wed Oct 12 05:21:30 MST 2005

Another trivial question:

Is there a "place" where all the parameters are documented ?
In example (my example!) I would like to know the meaning of a lot of
parameter that can be used in sip.conf,

A lot of these keywords are intuitive keywords (i.e. NAT=YES/NO;PORT=5060;
context=xxxxx) but other are not (at least for me)
i.e.:

type = peer, friend
insecure=very
host=dynamic

and so on.

At last, my need is:

Accept a non-registerd sip-strem from a well known ip address (and only
from that ip address....)

I tried to add a

[testsip]
;username=testsip
type=friend
;secret=testsip
qualify=no
port=5060
nat=no
host=x.y.z.w
dtmfmode=rfc2833
context=from-internal
canreinvite=no
callerid="test  sip " <testsip>

that would work if the sip would be registered. But the SIP client is not
able to register.

I solved using the
context = from-sip-external ; Send unknown SIP callers to this context

and it works, but I have no more the control about who is sending me SIP
stream (anybody now can use my asterisk box...)

any help will be greatly appreciated

Andrea

Chi ricevesse questa mail per errore e' gentilmente pregato di cancellarla.

Visitate il sito http://www.frameweb.it