[Asterisk-Users] CHANNEL HANGUP ASSISTANCE

yusuf yusuf at ecntelecoms.com
Wed Oct 12 05:10:23 MST 2005

Hi I have encountered a problem with my asterisk. Here is my set-up , I
am using E1_PRI as signalling over a Nortel PABX. What i intended on
doing is sending a call rejected signal . I have it set-up as
PRI_CALLED=21 , it sends the signal but then it hangs up the channel , i
need help sending the signal without hanging up the channel.

I have SET_VAR{PRI_CALLED=21} , and this does send the signal but i do
not want it to hang up the channel. I am using asterisk version CVS
19.07.2005 and the same version of ZAPTEL.

Any assistance regarding this issue is greatly appreciated THANX!!