[Asterisk-Users] unloading TE110P bristuffed module cause kernel panic

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir at cohens.org.il
Wed Oct 12 03:11:14 MST 2005

On Wed, Oct 12, 2005 at 10:18:15AM +0200, Simone Cittadini wrote:

> Same problem with debian sarge on a dell and asterisk 1.0.7 from
> packages, unloading the module freezes the system, (rebooting the
> machine worked right), I installed zaptel 1.2beta and it seems to work,
> but I haven't really tested it, only loaded/unloaded/loaded and placed a
> couple of calls.

Interesting. The zaptel part of the bristuff patch is rather small and
does not seem to have much to do with locks or with the init code, at
first glance.

Also note that the zaptel patch actually applies cleanly to 1.2 .
Contact me by email for packages. Though I suspect that it is not going
to solve the problem.