[Asterisk-Users] delays with IAX2 and Meetme

Steven Langley steven at intellinc.co.za
Wed Oct 12 02:21:39 MST 2005

Hi there

I am using IAX2 softphones dialing into meetme conferences. I also have
jitterbuffer=yes, with typical jitterbuffer settings. The problem I am
having is that as soon as there is a delay from a participant, then the
delay continues until the participant hangs up and dials in again. When
dialing in again the delay seems to go.

It seems to me as though as soon as the server registers a delay from a
participant, then it causes delay on all further packets from that
participant.

Does anyone have any ideas what the problem could be?

Many thanks

Steven