[Asterisk-Users] supermicro with asterisk and tdm cards

Cory Andrews Cory at VOIPSupply.com
Tue Oct 11 21:59:11 MST 2005

AK - this is a nice configuration for use with Asterisk.  If you want
cheap, there are cheaper alternatives, but this configuration works
flawlessly in our experience and is affordable.  The SuperMicro server
model # I am referencing is SYS-5013C-MTB and it is a current model, but
it's barebones you need to buy your proc, RAM, HDD's, etc , seperately.

    * SuperMicro 1U rackmount server chassis
    * Intel *P4 3.2GHz* Processor
    * *1GB PC3200* SDRAM (Single DIMM)
    * (2) Maxtor *80GB* SATA Hot Swap HDD's (Support 4 Hot Swap Drives)
    * Dual Onboard *Gigabit Ethernet*
    * Onboard CD-ROM, Video
    * 300W P/S
    * *PCI Riser Card supports Digium or Sangoma Interface Board*

Cory Andrews
Senior Partner
VOIPSupply.com
454 Sonwil Drive