[Asterisk-Users] Problem w/ Asterisk hanging when caller hangs up in voicemail

Jesse Keating jkeating at gamehouse.com
Tue Oct 11 19:20:31 MST 2005

> When I hang up in voicemail, Asterisk seems to stop responding.  (hangup
> vs pressing # to disconnect).  After that, no calls can be made until I
> restart Asterisk.  In IRC, a developer seemed to think it had to do with
> me using switch => in my dial plan.  Basically I never see the calling
> extension get the -1 signal.
>
> Can somebody help me figure out why this is happening and how I can fix
> it while still using switch => ?

My server setup is thus:  sip -> Asterisk -> Pandora -> Fujitsu PBX

Asterisk and Pandora are server names.  This pastebin has the
extension.conf contents of both:

http://pastebin.com/390790

I'm still trying to capture some debugging info from when this happens,
problem is it doesn't always reproduce.

--
Jesse Keating
GameHouse -- Systems Engineer