[Asterisk-Users] Wrong caller id in CDR

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 16:23:51 MST 2005

Yeah, meaning that when A calls B with callerID of 123 and B transfers
A to C and while doing that the callerID is changed to 456 (callerID
from B) then the CDR will show 456 is src.
If you are trying to do billing based on this info then you are out of
luck, as this is not accurate, rather look at account code as an
option.