[Asterisk-Users] enable mysql in asterisk

Rod Bacon rod.bacon at empoweredcomms.com.au
Tue Oct 11 16:10:19 MST 2005

If you want my opinion, a single server (or even a small farm) is still easir to
manage with conf files.

A simple reload in the * CLI, and you're done.

Rod Bacon
Empowered Communications
Ground Floor, 102 York St. South Melbourne
Victoria, Australia. 3205
Phone: +613 99401600    Fax: +613 99401650
FWD: 512237                   ICQ: 5662270