[Asterisk-Users] New Sangoma AA Series?

Cory Andrews Cory at VOIPSupply.com
Tue Oct 11 11:41:53 MST 2005

That description is correct in my recollection, I received a
presentation on the product a few weeks back and you do daisy chain the
cards together while only technically occupying (1) PCI slot.

Cory J Andrews
Partner / Purchasing
VOIPSupply.com - Everything you need for VOIP
454 Sonwil Drive
Buffalo, NY 14225
tf voice - 800-398-VOIP X22
l voice - 716.630.1555 X22