[Asterisk-Users] New Sangoma AA Series?

Cory Andrews Cory at VOIPSupply.com
Tue Oct 11 10:35:22 MST 2005

Seth - we are supposed to have samples of the new analog Sangoma product
in our booth at the upcoming Internet Telephony show in LA.  Sangoma is
using a universal PCB board for both digital and analog boards, and you
can take an unpopulated PCB and add FXS/FXO and a plug-in echo can
module as well.  Same on the digital side, you can populate the boards
with plug-in modules.  This new series of analog and digital interface
cards is called the "shark" series.

Kind of a cool idea, that you can field upgrade your board to add echo
can after the fact, if it turns out you need echo can after you implement.

Cory J Andrews
Partner / Purchasing
VOIPSupply.com - Everything you need for VOIP
454 Sonwil Drive
Buffalo, NY 14225
tf voice - 800-398-VOIP X22
l voice - 716.630.1555 X22