RE: [Asterisk-Users] Asterisk and Mitel SX 200 Slip and Frame Err ors causing Major Ala rms

Dennis Walker dwalker at jackson-tube.com
Tue Oct 11 09:46:19 MST 2005

I'm not sure any more but; I think like 2400 per day. You can tell by just putting a number in it won't accept a value over it's limit.

Unfortunately it isn't real high.

Dennis Walker wrote:

> But I did find that down in the t1 parameter settings you can set the
> limits higher.  I maxed them out and the problem went away, it would
> reset the count in a rolling 24 hours luckily the slip count just
> stayed below the limit.

Do you by chance now what the max values are? The onsite tech set it to 1000
but we aren't sure that was an arbitrarily "high" number or the max value.

Thanks,
Geoff
To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: