[Asterisk-Users] country code list

trixter http://www.0xdecafbad.com trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Tue Oct 11 09:28:16 MST 2005

On Tue, 2005-10-11 at 16:47 +0100, Steve Kennedy wrote:
> > And outside the UK you may want to know what is premium, mobile, etc.
> > What would incur higher charges for the call itself.
>
> You can find that out from the Ofcom number plans

They have lists for outside the UK?  I didnt think they did that ;)

At any rate I ripped the database tables from astbill.com and am using
that as a base (found a few missing ones too, which are now submitted to
them :)

I am almost done with my super wonder magical include for adding
countries easier than ever to extensions.conf (bet it gets out of date
by mid next week).

I will try to toss this on my page today, under the voip section, along
with directions on how to use it and why I did it the way I did.

In essence each country is a context, there are super contexts for
country code 1, a US48, US50, Canada, caribbean, and pacific and of
course all of country code 1.  Each state in the US, and region in
canada as well as all the different other countries tossed into 'country
code' 1 are seperate if you want to pick and choose.

I am trying to make this complete, however expect errors, omissions and
general breakage, if it works for you hey great.
UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378