[Asterisk-Users] callerid validation and expression

trixter http://www.0xdecafbad.com trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Tue Oct 11 08:13:43 MST 2005

On Tue, 2005-10-11 at 17:06 +0200, Joseph Rothstein wrote:
> Thanks for the reply Bret.
>
> I have tested this parsing issue ever way possible, equal variables unequal
> variables, arithmetic, ie $[1 + 1], etc., etc., and my conclusion is that
> Solaris does not parse the $[expr1 operator expr2] function properly. It
> always produces a value of 0.
>
> I installed 1.2beta on a SUSE box and it works flawlessly.
>
> Thanks,
> Joe

Ok, I only saw what you posted, where the numbers were not equal and it
did what was expected in that scenario.  I cant say for solaris with
1.2-beta otherwise.  I find it very odd that it works on one operating
system but not on another given that that part of the code should be
platform independant.

UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378