[Asterisk-Users] Billing/SPA-841/CDR Log

Simone Cittadini mymailforlists at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 07:52:31 MST 2005

Waldo Rubinstein ha scritto:

> You mean to say that it will ONLY log if I have an h extension or if
> I don't? Shouldn't it be logged no matter what?

No, of course it logs no matter whats, I was meaning that if you have

exten => h,1,...
exten => h,2,....
ecc ...

don't expect the h extension to have at disposal the cdr line in the db,
the actual INSERT is done at the end of all extension processing (lost a
day trying to figure out what's wrong with an agi before understanding that)