[Asterisk-Users] Billing/SPA-841/CDR Log

Waldo Rubinstein waldo at trianet.net
Tue Oct 11 07:37:27 MST 2005

Thanks.

I understand your POV. However, in addition to usage-based billing
(which is what you refer to), I need to bill for the account. So, if
the user placed two simultaneous calls with the same account, that
may be fine because it could have been the call-waiting feature.
However, if the user placed more than 2 simultaneous calls, then I
should bill the user for an additional account or something like
CEILING(n/2) accounts where n is the number of simultaneous calls.

Note that a simultaneous calls is a call which overlaps the another
call. For example, call A starts at 10:30AM and lasts 15 minutes.
Call B starts at 10:34AM and lasts for 20 minutes. Call C starts at
10:44AM and lasts for 3 minutes. In this case, I should bill the user
for 2 accounts plus usage.

Does astbill allow me to do this?

Thanks,
Waldo