[Asterisk-Users] Open Source Content Management System - Joomla

Goran Skular goran.skular at slsolucije.hr
Tue Oct 11 00:34:33 MST 2005

Our Web is based on Mambo portal software and it is connected with our
Asterisk installation.

We wrote our own CDR rating engine and modules for Mambo. Also, you can
register for VoIP termination services inside mambo.. we wrote one component
and couple of modules.

So, when user create an account on mambo, asterisk account is also created
automaticly (if choosed... cron script every 10 minutes) ...

CDR rating is simple, but it works.. there is no fancy things in rating like
tariffs or similar... (at this moment)

You can check on www.slsolucije.hr .. it is on Croatian.. but..