[Asterisk-Users] Astricon Podcasts?

Dinesh Nair dinesh at alphaque.com
Mon Oct 10 21:57:31 MST 2005

On 10/11/05 12:34 trixter http://www.0xdecafbad.com said the following:
> Adding the record functionality and muting participants would also mean
> that the hub server would be able to make audio files available after

i'd think that muting would be a prerequisite, even if recording was not
done. it'd be audio bedlam otherwise, and the speakers would be drowned out.

> connected in such a distributed environment listening live.  Show the
> power to skeptics.

we had such ideas to use asterisk to broadcast our recent HackInTheBox
Security Conference (conference.hackinthebox.org), but bandwidth prices at
the venue were too high to make this viable, given that it's not revenue
generating.

dinesh at alphaque.com                (0 0)    http://www.alphaque.com/