[Asterisk-Users] Clicks, pops and noise

Kris Boutilier Kris.Boutilier at scrd.bc.ca
Mon Oct 10 21:26:49 MST 2005

Assuming you've explored all the testing options layed out in http://www.mail-archive.com/asterisk-users@lists.digium.com/msg87960.html then you might get a positive effect by increasing the 'jitterbuffers' parameter in zapata.conf

Hope that helps.

Kris Boutilier
Information Services Coordinator
Sunshine Coast Regional District