[Asterisk-Users] DTMF detection

Luki lugosoft at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 18:38:57 MST 2005

>  Anyone else having this issue with TelaSIP or Level3?
Yes, to some extend. I have had more luck with incoming calls with IAX
from Telasip, but it's still not 100%. On SIP even two digit
extensions would end up with double digits (12 as 112, etc). I
couldn't find a resolution although Telasip has been quite cooperative
and willing to change things (which I certainly appreciate and give
them credit for). So I ended up getting a DID from a different
provider that comes in via IAX and no problem with double digits at
all... it is possible to get this to work reliably after all.