[Asterisk-Users] Problem with Oh323 on 1.2Beta on CENTOS 3.5

VoIP Carib voipcarib at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 10 12:33:57 MST 2005

Hello List,

I have a problem with my Oh323 install on 1.2Beta. I have 1.2Beta installed on CENTOS 3.5 and downloaded the following packages:

pwlib-Mimas_patch2-src-tar.gz
openh323-Mimas_patch2-src-tar.gz
asterisk-oh323-0.7.3.tar.gz

However when I go into the  pwlib_Mimas_patch2 and run a ./configure, I get an error:

[root at localhost pwlib_Mimas_patch2]# ./configure
checking for g++... g++
checking for C++ compiler default output file name... a.out
checking whether the C++ compiler works... yes
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether g++ accepts -g... yes
configure: PTLib version is 1.8.7
configure: OSTYPE set to linux
configure: OSRELEASE set to "2.4.21-37.EL"
configure: MACHTYPE set to x86
configure: gcc version is 3.2.3
checking checking if pragma implementation should be used... yes
checking whether byte ordering is bigendian... no
checking if linker accepts -felide-constructors... yes
checking if linker accepts -Wreorder... no
checking if compiler uses RTTI by default... yes
checking for working long double with more range or precision than double... yes
checking if readdir_r has 2 parms... no
checking if readdir_r has 3 parms... yes
checking for recvmsg... yes
checking if using STL streams... yes
checking if atomic integer available... yes
checking if __exchange_and_add is in __gnu_cxx namespace... no
checking if Unix semaphores are available... yes
checking for pthread_create in -lpthread... no
checking for pthread_create in -lc_r... no
configure: error: must have pthreads!
[root at localhost pwlib_Mimas_patch2]#

Has anyone sucessfully installed the latest oh323 on 1.2 beta running on CENTOS 3.5?

Best Regards,

Phillip