[Asterisk-Users] ParkAndAnnounce Question

Matthew T. O'Connor matthew at zeut.net
Fri Oct 7 22:32:54 MST 2005

I have an office up and running with 40 SIP handsets.  Currently when an
incoming call is parked, they then dial ext 9876 which I have setup to
do a page (it does this through an agi script that uses the Polycom
autoanswer to page via the phones).  What I would like to be able to do
is transfer the call to a new extension #699 for example, and have that
park the call and then connect the parker to the paging extension so
that they can announce to the office that someone is parked.  Any
thoughts on this?

Thanks,

I am trying to figure out A) if this is possible, and assuming it is, B)
How do I do it.