[Asterisk-Users] Pingtel applications

Scott Laird scott at sigkill.org
Fri Oct 7 16:39:56 MST 2005

I just bought a Pingtel Xpressa from VoipSupply for use with
Asterisk.  I know that Pingtel has sold off their hardphone line and
discontinued support for their phones, but I'd like to track down a
few of the Java applications that they distributed before they went
away, specifically their LDAP Phonebook app.  Does anyone have a copy
that they could send me?  It was publicly distributed on their
website before they stopped supporting the phones, so it shouldn't be
a copyright violation.

Scott