[Asterisk-Users] hardware echo cancellation. sangoma?

Andy Goss agoss at networkadvocates.com
Fri Oct 7 14:45:39 MST 2005

I have been reassigned from my normal duties to figure out the asterisk
echo problems we have been experiencing.  We currently use a TE110P card
(I think.) I know that the problem is the worst when calling from our
office to a residential analog line or a analog PBX.  Occasionally the
problem will appear when calling anther digital PBX.

The Asterisk Guru who just left my company mentioned that there is a
Sangoma card that can help with the echo and he gave me the name of
David Mandelstam.  So David, if you are listening, I would appreciate
your thoughts or advice.  If anyone else has some great ideas, they
would be appreciated too.

Thanks,
Andy Goss

--