[Asterisk-Users] asterisk install [colinux]

MOREIRA carlos carlos.moreira at eivd.ch
Fri Oct 7 10:46:42 MST 2005

Hello,

 I'm installing asterisk 1.0.9 in a colinux 0.6.2
 I have download asterisk with cvs and when i have do the command
 make install in /usr/src/asterisk, i have this error:

 checking for gcc... gcc
 checking whether the C compiler (gcc  ) works... no
 configure: error: installation or configuration problem: C compiler
 cannot
 create executables.
 make: *** [editline/libedit.a] Error 1

 I have install gcc with apt-get install gcc and that's not the problem.
 Somebody can say me what i have to install to make the install correct of asterisk...

 thank you for your help..