[Asterisk-Users] Re: www.openpbx.org

Yiannis Costopoulos lists at w2ns.com
Fri Oct 7 09:32:22 MST 2005

Personally, I believe it's a good thing. It gives more choice.

Look at other products: IPCop (Linux based firewall) is a fork derived from
Smoothwall. They made such a nice job that Smoothwall were playing catch-up
with IPCop for quite some time. I don't know the current situation.

GPL allows forking and forking is a form of evolution.

YC