[Asterisk-Users] FXO PCI Master abort

John Crowhurst fyremoon at fyremoon.net
Fri Oct 7 08:34:51 MST 2005

On Fri, October 7, 2005 16:26, John Crowhurst said:
> Does anyone know how to fix this error message?
>
> Is it a fault with the card?
>
> The symptoms are excessive disk access and then Asterisk stops responding,
> a powerdown and restart is generally required to resolve the issue.
>
> I'm running 2.6.13.1 with a P4 processor, Slackware Linux.

Oh, I forgot the card description, a Wildcard X100P clone, from dmesg:

wcfxo: DAA mode is 'FCC'
Found a Wildcard FXO: Generic Clone

I've tried this with 1.0.9 and CVS HEAD, but both give the problem,
especially  when the system is doing something else, like compiling or
running a simple grep.

--
John