[Asterisk-Users] overlap zaphfc - dialtone

Goran Skular goran.skular at migo-systems.com
Fri Oct 7 05:24:34 MST 2005

Hello all,

I have a problem with overlap dialing and don't know how to get rid of it.

My setup is: 1 HFC card with bristuff -> ZAP/g1 (2B + 1D channels), SIP
phones (I just removed TDM400P with 4 FXS)

I created test extension 222 which goes directly to g1. In Zapata.conf
overlapdial is set to yes.

First I created this extension:

exten => 222,1,Dial(zap/g1,100,tc)

and channel got hangup every time.. So I even saw bug 4913
http://bugs2.digium.com/view.php?id=4913
<http://bugs2.digium.com/view.php?id=4913&nbn=1> &nbn=1 and bug 4771.. But
that wasn't my problem. my problem is that I didn't included / after g1..
So, I changed that and now my extension look like:

exten => 222,1,Dial(zap/g1/,100,tc)

This solved the problem with line being hangup-ed like in bug 4913, and I am
getting the telco dialtone.

So, when dialing 222 I get:

A12*CLI>

    -- Executing Dial("SIP/200-dd52", "zap/g1/|100|tc") in new stack

    -- Requested transfer capability: 0x00 - SPEECH

    -- Called g1/

After that, I can even dial from this dialtone, but when called party rings
I get the following message and auto hangup:

    -- Zap/1-1 is making progress passing it to SIP/200-dd52

    -- Zap/1-1 is ringing, hanging up.

    -- Hungup 'Zap/1-1'

The called phone stops ringing, Zap channel hangs up, And SIP phone is still
"on the air" without anybody.

Thank You all for help,

Goran