[Asterisk-Users] WiFi Phones

Matt Love matt.love at interface-devices.com
Fri Oct 7 01:55:36 MST 2005

Hi

I have a Zyxel 2000W wifi phone, setup is easy and quick to perform. However
I have found the range less that satisfactory. I have a Cisco 1200 AP and
our wireless laptop devices can acccess the network fine, however the Zyxel
is pretty rubbish. For example I can be 5 metres away with only a single
brick wall in the way and hardly have signal. It could be this particular
handset has a problem. I would be interested to see if anyone else has a
similar experience or could it be my phone?

Matt