[Asterisk-Users] Selecting outgoing trunk based on extension number

Are london3 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 17:24:23 MST 2005

With our FREE software http://astbill.com you can configure one outgoing
trunk for each extension if you want. Or many people share one or several
outgoing trunks and one or more users have their own trunk.

If you are not happy with that you can use the billing module and just
charge them for the monthly calls. All in and outgoing calls including your
cost and your sales price is also traced in the CDR database. A Low Cost
Routing module is also included.

If you dont want to change your software. Just define your client under a
different context in extension.conf. This is easy to do manually.

Are Casilla
Viking Diversified Ltd, London, United Kingdom
http://astartelecom.com - Independent Telecoms Broker. Asterisk and Drupal
Consulting
http://astbill.com - Free Billing, Routing and Management software for
Asterisk and MySQL.