[Asterisk-Users] 1.2.0-beta1 and Hints (Re: CVS HEAD and Hints)

Stefan Tichy asterisk at pi4tel.de
Thu Oct 6 12:50:41 MST 2005

Hi,

On Thu, Oct 06, 2005 at 08:07:07AM +0330, Paradise Dove wrote:
> i was just wondering that is there anybody who has
> any success with hints on CVS HEAD?
> a sample configuration of sip.conf and extensions.conf
> is pleased.

I am using asterisk-1.2.0-beta1. If the monitored phone makes a call
this is notified to a snom 190 and the light goes on and off. If the
monitored phone is ringing and/or someone picks up the phone nothing
happens.

Not shure if it is a bug in the code or in my configuration.

According to the "Update Aug. 2005 (for Asterisk 1.2.0)" section in
http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk+standard+extensions
"incominglimit" should be configured.

According to
http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk+sip+incominglimit
incominglimit and outgoinglimit are deprecated.

--
Stefan Tichy   <asterisk at pi4tel.de>