[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk/Xlite/ISA 2000 Config

Omar McKenzie omckenzie at trenetinc.com
Thu Oct 6 13:01:10 MST 2005

I have a similar setup - configured definition UDP (5060) for send  , and
receive , then created server publishing rule pointing to asterisk box ...
able to get softphone registered from outside firewall ... problem
experience with making calls to softphone .... able to make calls from
softphone .... still testing