[Asterisk-Users] Re: "AST_LIST_REMOVE" passed 4 arguments but takes just 3

Rene Nelson neririn at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 08:53:12 MST 2005

The miracle of working with the CVS head. I got in this morning, updated my
cvs code, and it worked fine. Not sure what the deal was, but I am working
now. Its sad really, this is the same conclusion I read to most every
instance I found on the net. "Not sure what happened, but it is working
now!" I wish I could have been the one to track down the specifics of what
REALLY happened, but unfortunately I need to head on to the next project.
It's up to future * users to figure it out I guess.