[Asterisk-Users] Re: How do I add a list of cidnames to theasteriskdatabase in one shot ?

Hector Elias Menjivar emenjivar at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 08:22:43 MST 2005

Prueba

-----Mensaje original-----
De: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] En nombre de Steven
Enviado el: Jueves, 06 de Octubre de 2005 07:40 a.m.
Para: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Asunto: [Asterisk-Users] Re: How do I add a list of cidnames to
theasteriskdatabase in one shot ?

I am using http://www.nathanpralle.com/software/hoodahek.html for this.
Just this first part, not the notification.

It is working great for looking up my manual CID entries and will also add
new numbers to the list so I can easily modify them as well.

Steven

May you have the peace and freedom that come from abandoning all hope of
having a better past.
---    -      ---  - - -       -    -     -   -   --  - - - --- - ------   -

 - --- - - -- -  -    - --   -   -    -
"Israel Gottlieb" <bpps1 at 012.net.il> wrote in message
news:0INX00DSFVA6QW80 at i_mtaout4.012.net.il...
> Hi! All
>

> I have a table (currently access) of names and numbers which has aprox.
> 10,000 names  how could I get asterisk to look up the names in that
> database
> or how do I enter them in to the asterisk database in one shot, if anyone
> has a script please post (I remember one going around a while ago but I
> cant
> seem to find it).
>
> Thanks,
> Israel Gottlieb