[Asterisk-Users] Sprint Nextel sueing over VoIP patents

Kevin Walsh kevin at cursor.biz
Thu Oct 6 08:12:40 MST 2005

Matt Riddell [matt.riddell at sineapps.com] wrote:
> My comment was directed at the USPTO who grants patents on a
> regular basis with what seems like no effort to check for prior art.  The
> first time I saw this I thought it was stupid.  The second, unbelievable,
> and the 358456347563th one crazy!

The life of a US patent clerk must be so boring.  The greatest excitement
they probably get is when they run out of ink for their "approved"
rubber stamp.  The USPO could probably outsource their approval process
to a third-world sweat shop.

If patent clerks were forced concentrate on their work, there would be
no atomic bomb.

 _/ _/    _/          _/ _/     _/    _/  _/_/    kevin at cursor.biz