[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk/Xlite/ISA 2000 Config

Leigh Fereday leigh at mustique.vc
Thu Oct 6 06:50:04 MST 2005

I'm running an Asterisk 1.09 box, and a W2k Server with ISA 2000

I would like to configure ISA to allow SIP calls.

I've configured the router to pass port 5060 (TCP&UDP) to the ISA server,
and ports 10000-10020 (TCP&UDP) to the ISA server.

My question is, how do I configure ISA?  I presume I need to define
"protocol definitions" and a server publishing rule, however I am confused
on how to do this.

When adding a UDP protocol definition there are many direction options:
Receive
Send
Receive/Send
Send/Receive