[Asterisk-Users] CDR MySQL

Steve Davies davies147 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 01:33:39 MST 2005

I do not know for sure, but in my experience, the most common cause of
this error is an application which assumes a database connection will
stay open forever.

Some MySQL installs have a timeout on idle connections. It should be
possible to set this to a very-long or infinite timeout.

Hope that helps,
Steve