[Asterisk-Users] Sprint Nextel sueing over VoIP patents

Trixter http://www.0xdecafbad.com/ trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Wed Oct 5 19:06:24 MST 2005

I meant to imply anyone that wants to do business in america, not just live here, if you want to write off america fine, don’t terminate calls here.  The system is broke, and without money bigger companies can make life vary hard.  My suggestion was to get more info, not to cease operations, find out specifically what is charged so you don’t have to fight like voiceglo theglobe and yes vonage.  Most people who want big business' will look to provide service everywhere rather than small regions only.