[Asterisk-Users] Extension Always Goes to VoiceMail

David Tillman photondave+asteriskusers at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 16:38:04 MST 2005

Hello all, I have just inherited an Asterisk system (2 days ago) and
am still trying to
get a handle on it. (while fixing a billion other things the previous
admin screwed up)

One of my first tasks is to determine why when a certain extension (say 421)
calls another extension (434), the call always rolls straight to 434's voicemail
without ringing.

421 can call other extensions with no trouble. Other extensions can call 434.

Ideas?

BTW, we are using Xten eyeBeam soft phones.

-dave