[Asterisk-Users] ASTCC - INUSE Flag

JP Carballo lists at netfone2x.com
Wed Oct 5 15:33:05 MST 2005

As soon as the number is entered.

Consider the scenario where two people dial in with the same card
number. Once one person has entered a valid number, you want to let the
other party know as soon as possible that the account is in use.

If the card isn't actually in use, it's still best to notify the caller
at the earliest. This shouldn't happen of course.

Darren Wiebe wrote:

> Thanks.  I have a question for the mailing list in general.  Where
> should the card get marked as in use?  Should it be as soon as you
> enter the number or should it be when it dials?  I don't know for sure.

<snip>

--
JP Carballo

http://www.netfone2x.com
Bringing the world closer.

It might look like I'm doing nothing, but at the cellular level, I'm really quite busy.