[Asterisk-Users] Attempted to delete none, xistent schedule entry 1! ??

Jimmy jimmy at hservinc.org
Wed Oct 5 13:38:44 MST 2005

I just upgraded my test Asterisk box to the latest CVS HEAD.  "show
version" only shows  "Asterisk CVS HEAD built by root....etc", with no
date or version number.  I downloaded  this version on Monday, Oct 3.

About once every minute, I get this while at the CLI> prompt:

sched.c:296 ast_sched_del: Attempted to delete nonexistent schedule entry 1!

This only appeared after updating.  All functions seem normal, other
than these messages. Phones work, auto-attendant works, voicemail works,
etc.  What's going on?

Thanks!