[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk as H323 gateway

asterisk at frameweb.it asterisk at frameweb.it
Wed Oct 5 11:46:41 MST 2005

Juanjo,

can you provide some more detail about which version you are using both for
asterisk and OpenH323, the hardware dimensioning and the amount of traffic
you manage with this solution: how many lines, codecs you use?

We should manage a full blown PRI (30 channels), the server is SuperMicro
with P4DP8G2 motherboard, dual Xeon 2,8 GHZ, 2 GB RAM and dual SCSI 15K HD
in  RAID 0.

We plan to use G729 codec and a Digium TE110P Card.

Any detail will be very useful....

brgds

Francesco Pellegrini

|      Frame Srl                 |