[Asterisk-Users] Hardware vs. Network Inputs

Derek Lee-Wo dleewo at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 10:04:25 MST 2005

I'm also using Broadvoice and was having a lot of problems with DTMF.
I 'm in Ft. Lauderdale, FL and I was (inadvertently) using the dca
proxy.  When I changed it to use the Miami proxy, my DTMF tones
started to work reliably

I had done some digging and found various posts on the internet where
others using Broadvoice had similar problems and changing proxies
seemed to have resolved the issue.  You may want to give that a shot
and see if it helps.