[Asterisk-Users] TDM versions question

Cirelle Enterprises gcirino at cirelle.com
Wed Oct 5 03:01:13 MST 2005

this was from Ian at digium:

"I have talked to some hardware guys around here, and they said that the
rev H cards might still show up as rev E/F.

The bottom line is that you are having problems with it though, so we
need to take a look at it to see if there are any software-related
problems first, and if it just seems to be bad hardware, we'll RMA it
for you asap."

Best Regards

Greg Cirino

Spam and Virus Free Email