[Asterisk-Users] spandsp and page orientation

brett at websmyths.com brett at websmyths.com
Tue Oct 4 19:53:47 MST 2005

On 10/5/2005, "Shawn Porter" <ivr_solutions at rogers.com> wrote:

> samples are at
> http://tumtum.no-ip.com/faxes/1128432831.3.tif
> http://tumtum.no-ip.com/faxes/853107320051004-150908.tif
>
> Both of these were faxed from a Brother intellifax 750 through a ring-it
> single-line simulator into my asterisk box (through an X100P clone)
> both were normal 8.5X11 pages in portrait style (the map image should be
> 8.5" wide and 11" long)
>
> I can't take the old fax machine offline until I get this resolved.  If
> anyone has any ideas I am open to suggestion.

Actually Shawn - those are 'beautiful' faxes...  They are done in
'fine'
mode which doubles the horizontal DPI.

I forget the conversion method but I know when I was using EFax and
HylaFax
they would both do this on a 'fine' fax.

All you have to do is find the right 'post-processor' to get these to
print
right.

Brett