[Asterisk-Users] Voicemail not updating password SQL

Ryan Hulsker ryan.hulsker at cybersurf.com
Tue Oct 4 16:16:40 MST 2005

I am using asterisk-1.2.0-beta1 with ODBC connecting to a MySQL
database.

All voicemail functions work correctly, except for updating passwords.
When I try to change my password the system tells me it has changed, but
it has not.

My mysql.log shows no attempts to update the voicemail_users table in my
database.

Does anyone have any clues as to what is going on here?  I have searched
the wiki several times and can't find any similar issues.

Thanks.

Ryan Hulsker