[Asterisk-Users] Echo Canceling

canuck15 canuck15 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 4 16:15:23 MST 2005

I know that many don't like to say it on this message board out of political
correctness but in all honesty, Digium cards do not seem to have a very good
reputation.  They are slowly getting better.

I cannot comment on the Digital cards but everyone knows of the problems
with interrupts and the TDM400P card.  Digium calls this imcompatibilities
with certain boards and configurations but the simple fact is that the
TDM400p cards do not handle interrupts very well and therefore they tend to
have these interrupt and compatibility issues.

Sangoma seems to understand this better.  They have been making interface
cards a LOT longer than Digum so I think they are better at this.

Just my opinion.