[Asterisk-Users] Debian sarge package for 1.2beta1?

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir at cohens.org.il
Tue Oct 4 14:43:58 MST 2005

On Tue, Oct 04, 2005 at 02:01:18AM +0200, Juraj Bednar wrote:
> Hello,
>

>    has anyone seen or created a Debian Sarge package for 1.2beta1?
>
>    I saw some for Sid, but I prefer not upgrading glibc right now, as
> this is a production server (Asterisk on it will be for testing).

Asterisk 1.2 will probably not get in Sid until after the release of
1.2. I put some very initial debs at
http://rapid.dotsrc.org/experimental/ (built for Sarge, actually) but
they are very preliminary.

It is also recommnended not to use them as the version number there is
incorrect (more that simply the version of asterisk 1.2.0) and thus
automatic updates may require trickery later. So I figure it will
require manual removal later.

I hope to provide a better version later this week.