[Asterisk-Users] Re: Firefly 2 third-party version?

Tony Mountifield tony at softins.clara.co.uk
Tue Oct 4 13:28:45 MST 2005

In article <4342E3CD.2000100 at drdos.info>,
Doug Lytle <support at drdos.info> wrote:
> Tony Mountifield wrote:
>
> >I found version 2.0.0 of Firefly on the Freshtel site, but it only has
> >the network setup options for the Freshtel network, despite the final
> >statement on the page http://www.freshtel.net/firefly/download/ that
> >
> >Does anyone know if it's possible to get the third-party version of
> >Firefly 2, or whether there is an option to turn on the "other networks"
> >functionality?
>
> Reload the old version and then install the newer version.   Your old
> setting will be intact.

That's what I thought ought to happen. When I installed v2.0.0 it said
it had detected a previous installation of Firefly and did I want to
import the settings. I said yes, but when the installation was finished,
I still did not have any other network tabs except for the Freshtel
network.

Cheers
Tony
--