[Asterisk-Users] Firefly 2 third-party version?

Tony Mountifield tony at softins.clara.co.uk
Tue Oct 4 13:14:08 MST 2005

I found version 2.0.0 of Firefly on the Freshtel site, but it only has
the network setup options for the Freshtel network, despite the final
statement on the page http://www.freshtel.net/firefly/download/ that
says:

-----------------
Standalone SIP / IAX mode:

If you want to use Firefly on our network (with your own voicemail etc.)
you will need to register a Firefly number. However, you can also use
Firefly as a SIP or IAX client on your own network.

I went to www.virbiage.com/firefly, and downloaded firefly-thirdparty,
but that is only v1.9.9 and seems to have codec issues with SIP mode.

Does anyone know if it's possible to get the third-party version of
Firefly 2, or whether there is an option to turn on the "other networks"
functionality?

Cheers
Tony
--